- Make sure your paper is properly formatted in MLA. Double-check the rules at Purdue OWL website.
- Your paper should be 3 pages, double-spaced, minimum.
- All direct quotations should be inserted using templates (see this post).
- Direct quotations from book sources should have a proper in-text citation. Directions here.
- Write a conclusion. See tips here.
- Your paper should have a Works Cited page. Export from Noodletools.com and copy and paste onto the final page of your research paper.
CLICK HERE for access to all of Ms. Silverman's in-class presentations.
ALL PAPERS MUST BE READY TO TURN-IN BY THE BEGINNING OF CLASS ON MARCH 26TH (GOLD) & 27TH (BROWN).